Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

04 February 2013

Daily TV News: Scandals, Elementary, Spartacus & More!

It's February sweeps, folks! I wonder which shows are going to shine this month.

Anyway, the news...

Why SCANDAL, now on its 2nd Season, has become a hit | via Big TV Fan. I am still trying to "get" this show. But I can't seem to get on board. I didn't really like the first season. Am I missing out a lot?

Why DO NO HARM had the worst premiere | via Deadline. I thought "worst premiere" was in reference to this season. But apparently, it's for the entire history of network TV. I would've asked for your reactions of the pilot episode. But since no one watched this, asking would be pointless.

This rebooted AMERICAN IDOL is actually better, according to this article | via Grantland. I currently have no plans of watching this show...yet. I do hear Keith Urban is doing great. Guess leaving The Voice Australia for this was a good call.

Why ELEMENTARY is worth watching | via Slate Magazine. Glad to say I stuck with it when I was thinking of quitting. The show has come around.

Enjoyed reading this interview with SPARTACUS' Liam McIntyre | via TV Line.

After 30 ROCK ended, what will its cast do now? Here's a rundown | via Flavorwire.

Look who has an interesting day job! | via Marshall Field Hills General Store. I kinda like how his small-town store looks, too

No comments:

Post a Comment