Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

09 October 2009

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Just got caught up with the most recent episode of Brothers & Sisters (Season 3, Episode 2), with Kitty's cancer. So, here is what I wanna say about it ------- "WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

What an emotional episode!

I have no words.

My eyes aren't dry yet.


The beautiful message from Robert, Kitty's husband, at the end of the episode:
It takes time to talk about something like this. You need to find the courage. And when you do talk, you realize the most amazing thing: that what's happening is ----horrible as it is --- is bringing you closer to the people that you love. It's reminding you of what's most true in your life. And that is a good thing…no matter how it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment