Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

09 October 2009

The Office's Mr. and Mrs. Jim Halpert

What every Office fan has been waiting for: Jim and Pam got married today.

I stayed away from spoilers sites once I saw the first photos of Pam in a wedding dress a month ago and had little expectation for whatI was about to watch. If I had been at the wedding? I would've definitely enjoyed it!


Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend. And I had to do the hardest thing I ever had to do, which was just to wait. Don’t get me wrong I flirted with her. Pam, I can now admit in front of friends and family that I do know how to make a photocopy. I didn’t need your help that many times. And do you remember how long it took you to teach me to drive stick? (Pam: Like a year). I’ve been driving stick since high school. For a really long time that’s all I had. Little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend. And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think, even then I knew, I was waiting for my wife.

I bought that boat tickets the day I saw that Youtube video. I knew we needed a back-up plan. The boat was actually plan C, the church was plan B. And plan A was marrying her a long, long time ago…pretty much the day I met her.

Me = melting.

Episode = funny and satisfactory.

Andy tearing up over Jim's speech = stole the show (again!)

Andy tearing his scrotum = classic!

Erin = cute bundle of energy. Love her!

Michael = poor, poor, awkward Michael.

Michael's wedding gift = hilarious!

Dwight having raw, animal sex = Ick!

Kevin and his feet = Barf!

Phyllis and Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration's gyrating moves = Disturbingly hot!

The wedding march, though very unoriginal, should make it to the list of Greatest Moments on TV. I wonder if they paid JK for the idea?

Did You have fun at the wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment