Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

12 February 2009

ABC Takes "No Heroics"!

I knew it! Someone in the US was bound to pick this one up from the British yet again.

I mentioned about wanting to watch No Heroics a while back. And I did. And I had fun watching that comedy.

Now, ABC is doing the USA version of it!

It's "No Heroics" for ABC this pilot season.

The network has greenlighted a single-camera comedy pilot based on the British series.

Written by "Will & Grace" alum Jeff Greenstein and original show creator Drew Pearce, "No Heroics" is about a group of superheroes with less-than-formidable powers who hang out at a bar.

ABC Studios is producing. Greenstein and Pearce are exec producing with Andrew Zein of Tiger Aspect, which produces the British series for ITV. - THR

Well I can't wait to see how this one turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment