Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

01 May 2006

Too Little TV?

...make that too little updates.

I've been tuning mostly to Crime/Suspense and JackTV cable shows the last couple of weeks. I just discovered a wonderful sitcom called, That's 70's Show there (Jack TV). I am 8 seasons too late. That 70's Show is taking its last bow this May... and I just recently found myself tuning to JackTV for its first season run (8:00PM and 12NN daily).

I am about to watch Grey's Anatomy, Lost, CoC and Scrubs episodes in a few. All these shows are wrapping up this season. But that doesn't mean there's going to be less TV for me because Summer Season premieres? --- just around the corner! Several new shows to look forward to (whoohooo!)for June-July-August run. And best of all, Big Brother USA and Australian Idol come back for Season 7 and 4 respectively! Wheeeeee!

Closing this entry with this one: something that rarely happens on PinoyTV but once it does, expectedly, it gets a lot of buzz. Just check how many hosted videos this guy had on Youtube and you'll know what I mean:

No comments:

Post a Comment