14 March 2014

[VERONICA MARS the Movie] Her Final Words

(Spoiler alert!)

A long time ago, we used to be friends...and then I got closure!

What Veronica said at the end of the movie? Struck a chord with me, I love it!

"Dad always said this town could wreck a person. It's what happens when you play a rigged game. I convinced myself winning meant getting out. But in what world do you get to leave the ring and declare victory? This is where I belong. In the fight. It's who I am. I've rolled around in the mud for so long... wash me clean and I don't recognize myself. So, how about I just accept the mud? And the tendency I have to find myself rolling in it? My name is Veronica, and I'm an addict."


Only a few of notes:

- Dick has not changed nor aged in 10 years. I think he's going to be that way forever. Disturbing.
- I have missed Wallace and Mac! Unexpectedly missed them so!
- I loved the cameos, including that "creepy guy" who danced in front of Veronica.
- Samsung product placement!
- Nitpick: I didn't particularly like Weevil falling back, not after he told Veronica what he's been up to. But I guess the quote above also applies to him.

Overall, one happy shipper here! That just had to happen. Of course!

Thank you, Veronica Mars! LoVE! LoVE! LoVE!