But I'm seriously lacking sleep and I know I might not make any sense (about to turn in and get my Zzz's).
But, but, but I want to get this out there before I forget what I want to say about her new show, Web Therapy.
In a word it's -- LOVE!!
I loved it. I enjoyed it. I was grinning as I was watching it.
- I love that Lisa Kudrow has perfected the art for playing strange people. Her Fiona is delusional and so full of herself, and yet so strangely likeable.
- I love that Victor Garber plays the husband. I love their whole banter. Their marriage is also quite strange, which I also love.
- I love Web Therapy's format. Somehow it feels like a British series.
- I love the necklace Fiona wears on the show. I've a serious, serious love for it. =)
- I love that there's a blooper reel at the end of the episode. And Lisa's darn cute in it!
- I love that Courteney Cox is coming in a succeeding episode. I hear it's gonna be hilarious. Meryl Streep's gonna be in one, too.
- I love that Lisa Kudrow has thought of doing this after her other bid for a TV comeback after Friends failed. She did The Comeback, which was an unappreciated gem.
- I love that Showtime decided to turn this 10-minute webisode (which started in 2008) into a half hour TV program.
- I love the she and Matt Le Blanc both have shows on Showtime (Matt has Episodes). If only Matthew Perry follows them there.
And I would love it if you go watch Web Therapy, too... and come back here to tell me what you love about it!