Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

14 March 2014

[VERONICA MARS the Movie] Her Final Words

(Spoiler alert!)

A long time ago, we used to be friends...and then I got closure!

What Veronica said at the end of the movie? Struck a chord with me, I love it!

"Dad always said this town could wreck a person. It's what happens when you play a rigged game. I convinced myself winning meant getting out. But in what world do you get to leave the ring and declare victory? This is where I belong. In the fight. It's who I am. I've rolled around in the mud for so long... wash me clean and I don't recognize myself. So, how about I just accept the mud? And the tendency I have to find myself rolling in it? My name is Veronica, and I'm an addict."


Only a few of notes:

- Dick has not changed nor aged in 10 years. I think he's going to be that way forever. Disturbing.
- I have missed Wallace and Mac! Unexpectedly missed them so!
- I loved the cameos, including that "creepy guy" who danced in front of Veronica.
- Samsung product placement!
- Nitpick: I didn't particularly like Weevil falling back, not after he told Veronica what he's been up to. But I guess the quote above also applies to him.

Overall, one happy shipper here! That just had to happen. Of course!

Thank you, Veronica Mars! LoVE! LoVE! LoVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment