Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

20 July 2011

First Thoughts: What I Love about WEB THERAPY with Lisa Kudrow

I should be blogging something longer. Lisa Kudrow deserves all the love (and the blog space!).

But I'm seriously lacking sleep and I know I might not make any sense (about to turn in and get my Zzz's).

But, but, but I want to get this out there before I forget what I want to say about her new show, Web Therapy.

In a word it's --  LOVE!!

I loved it. I enjoyed it. I was grinning as I was watching it.

  • I love that Lisa Kudrow has perfected the art for playing strange people. Her Fiona is delusional and so full of herself, and yet so strangely likeable.
  • I love that Victor Garber plays the husband. I love their whole banter. Their marriage is also quite strange, which I also love.
  • I love Web Therapy's format. Somehow it feels like a British series.
  • I love the necklace Fiona wears on the show. I've a serious, serious love for it.  =)
  • I love that there's a blooper reel at the end of the episode. And Lisa's darn cute in it!
  • I love that Courteney Cox is coming in a succeeding episode. I hear it's gonna be hilarious. Meryl Streep's gonna be in one, too.
  • I love that Lisa Kudrow has thought of doing this after her other bid for a TV comeback after Friends failed. She did The Comeback, which was an unappreciated gem.
  • I love that Showtime decided to turn this 10-minute webisode (which started in 2008) into a half hour TV program.
  • I love the she and Matt Le Blanc both have shows on Showtime (Matt has Episodes). If only Matthew Perry follows them there.


And I would love it if you go watch Web Therapy, too... and come back here to tell me what you love about it!

Okay?

1 comment:

  1. i did! we did, hubby and i! and i think we will keep tuning in to WT. it is so today no! and yes, phoebe, i mean, fiona, errr... i mean lisa is such a darling.

    ReplyDelete