Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

20 August 2010

Prize received and a Birthday Contest Promo coming up!!

The winner of the first-ever contest last July has received her Cougar Town DVD prize. I screen capped this as her acknowledgement. Congratulations again! =)


Next month, I'm turning a year older (waaah!) and as promised, I'm running another contest. I am thinking of giving away another set of TV DVD. I just know which yet...it's hard to pick a title knowing there's so many good shows out there I want for you to start watching or get really hooked.

Anyway, please stay tuned. =)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Little Liars?

    Rizzoli and Isles?

    complete LOST DVDs

    or

    FRIENDS? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was thinking either PLL, R&I or LUx....but wala pang TV sets. For production pa lang, Maybe whatever show wins the Emmy's on 30th for Best Drama/Comedy.

    ReplyDelete