Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

12 December 2011

Snowhite's Letter to the Evil Queen in Once Upon A Time


"She put others before herself, and yet you hate her..."
--- The Huntsman


Dearest Stepmother,

By the time you will read this, I will be dead.

I understand that you will never have love in your life because of me. So, it is only fitting that I will be denied that same joy as well.

For the sake of the kingdom, I hope my death satisfies your need for revenge, allowing you to rule my father's subjects as they deserve --- with compassion and a gentle hand.

I know what you think you're doing is vengeance. I prefer to think of it as sacrifice. For the good of all...

With that in mind, I welcome my end. I want you take my last message to heart: I'm sorry and I forgive you.


2 comments:

  1. I still haven't gotten to watching second ep of this but I super like it, medyo chilling lang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, get to it, go watch!!! It's so romantic. More fairy tale stuff pa =)

    ReplyDelete