Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

09 June 2011

New Show Alert: Friends With Benefits

Dunno much about this series, except that I heard it was dead. Which means, it's probably not that good.

But it's not really dead. Because NBC will be burning off its episodes this June, in back-to-back airing (2 episodes per week).

Which still means it's bad.


It looks like any million other TV shows that revolve around friendship and dating. Here's the synopsis:

Ryan Hansen, Danneel Harris, Zach Cregger, Andre Holland and Jessica Lucas star in the 20th Century Fox Television-based series, about a group of twenty-something singles as they navigate the difficult, and often confusing, world of dating. Scott Neustadter and Michael H. Weber are the co-creators while Ira Ungerleider, David Dobkin, Jeff Kleeman and Brian Grazer are among the executive producers.

Oooops, familiar name: Ira Ungerleider. She was one of the writers on F*R*I*E*N*D*S!

I have no high hopes for this series. NBC is really just airing something that they've paid money for and the chances of it earning a Season 2 is 0.

Still, USA's SummerTV picks are few and I've got the time to watch this, so I'm gonna.

Check the teaser here.

No comments:

Post a Comment