Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

13 March 2009

Off the air, indefinitely

I thought I could hold off putting an announcement but it has been two weeks since this site was updated. So, it's time to fess up.

I'm going on a hiatus.

Indefinitely.

I've been barely watching my average 30+shows a week. I'd be lucky if I can sail through five.

I'm on a roller coaster ride to hell. There aren't just enough TV shows to distract me from the reality that life sucks right now. And I've got to keep that order, so I can still function like normal.

Keep me in your prayers.

Signing off for now.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Mindy, I hope you feel better soon. It's been so long since I visited this site but :( Hug.

    Raein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mindy, I don't know you that well, just visited your blog a couple of times before. Wish you make the right choice and things will improve.

    Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sis.

    Will keep you in my prayers still. Sana magkita-kita tayo when I come home in May.

    Hugs,
    ericaberica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mindy.

    You are in my prayers. Hope to talk soon. :)

    Hugs,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mindy,

    Are you okay?

    Just wanna let you know that I'm just here if you want to talk. Email me, IM me, whatever! I'm worried, sis. You sounded like you're in trouble. I wish there's something I could do to help. Really.

    God bless you and rest assured that you'll be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete