Since Oprah is on its last season and since at the start of this season's run, she has already given away trips to Australia to the audience, 2010's My Favorite Things is expected to be huge, huge, huge.
Here's a clip from the show:
Oprah's Favorite Things 2010
Uploaded by TheDlisted. - Check out other Film & TV videos.
And here's what Oprah has actually given away ---
- a Nikon D3100
- a 5 year subscription to Netflix
- Jay-Z's new book "Decoded"
- Lululemon relaxed athletic pants
- Baker's Edge baking pans
- Ghirardelli brownie mix
- a limited edition Philip Stein watch, encrusted with diamonds and the logo of Oprah on it (valued at $2,475)
- The Breville Panini Press (I WANT!!!)
- Black Eyed Peas CD
- "A Course in Weight Loss" by Marianne Williamson
- Beecher's World's Best Mac & Cheese
- a 7-day cruise on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas, including roundtrip ticket flights.
The full list, with prizes and where to buy these items, is found here.