Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

29 September 2010

Lone Star Officially Cancelled, Lie To Me Returns

I saw this poster on Lie to Me's Facebook Page saying it's coming back this Monday, on Lone Star's time slot.

Lie To Me Season 3 Poster

It can either mean 1) Lone Star has been moved to another schedule or 2) it was officially cancelled. Deadline confirms that Lone Star is actually a goner. Darn. Seriously? Not even a schedule change?

Lone Star is the first cancellation of the season and a show I really, really liked! :(

Have you checked out Lone Star? Did you think it was right to cancel this show after two episodes?

No comments:

Post a Comment