Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

01 December 2008

Upcoming Show Alert: LIE TO ME. Watch its trailer!

Here's a brand new TV series dealing with the study of human behavior in helping solve crimes. It's a subject I'm fascinated about, personally...so yes, this show does peak my interest.

Lie To Me stars Tim Roth and will begin airing January 21st on Fox.

“Lie To Me” is a drama series about the science of lying. It focuses on a team of deception experts who have a private agency that’s contracted by law enforcement, every government agency, corporations and private individuals when they’ve hit a roadblock in their search for the truth. So they work on the most difficult cases where there’s a web of lies that needs to be untangled. --- Source

The teaser is below:

2 comments: