Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

16 December 2008

Upcoming New Show Alert: UNITED STATES OF TARA - Trailer

There seems to be several things good about this show, beginning with the fact that it's a Steven Spielberg and Diablo Cody collaboration (she, of the Juno fame).

United States of Tara stars Toni Colette. The actress has got quite a range, you'd agree with me. She can do any role and be very, very good at it. In this new comedy/drama, she plays Tara, a woman with multiple personality (so, yeah...imagine the challenge).

It also marks the return of John Corbett in a series. Last I saw him, he was moving on from Carrie Bradshaw.

Premiering Jan 18th on Showtime, here is Tara's trailer:



Read more of Tara in my mid-season calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment