Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

23 October 2008

Family Guy Season 6 DVD


There used to be a time when I'd watch Family Guy almost regularly when we still had it on cable. Now, I just follow it on DVD. Its Season 6 DVD has just been released the other day and it contains:
  • Animatic Episodes With Audio Commentary
  • Family Guy 100th Episode Special
  • Family Guy Live! - "Just For Laughs"
  • Peter Shin Draws Lois Featurette
  • The Making of the 100th Episode
  • Favorite Scenes
  • "I'm Huge (and The Babes Go Wild)" Music Video
  • Optional Censored Audio Track On Every Episode
  • Over 50 Deleted Scenes
  • Commentary On Every Episode By Creator Seth MacFarlane, Writers and Cast Members

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Joannah

    http://transcendmemory.net

    ReplyDelete