Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

11 September 2008

Sam Who Thinks She Can Dance

Missing Samantha Who? She's going to be back in a couple of weeks. And she's going to come back dancing! The first episode for Season 2 features Sam and her mom in a dancing competition. There's a minor problem to this though... Old Sam had nimble feet, New Sam forgot she can groove.

But based on these photos, I think she eventually got into it just fine and was on her toes...ready to beat her mom's nemesis on the dancing floor, a character played by guest star Cybil Shepard.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait for Samantha Who to come back. If you don't watch the show, you should try watching those starter kit http://abc.go.com/player/?channel=27722.

    ReplyDelete