Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

11 April 2008

American Idol: Top 8 Michael Johns

Well, I didn't watch this week's performance night yet. I might pick it up on YouTube later. But like most people....STUNNED about tonight's result.

Michael Johns? You could say he was Daughtry-ed.

He clearly was not gonna win this one. Top place already has the name Archuleta written on it. :P But Michael was Top 4 material and for sure, voters got it wrong tonight. They said no to an Australian Idol.


Who's gonna be Cookie's tummy-bump partner now that he's gone?


************
Boot order predictions:
12 to 7 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Chikezie
- BOOT: MARCH 26th
KristieLee
Syesha
Amanda
- BOOT: MARCH 18th
Ramiele
- BOOT: APRIL 2nd
Jason

6 to 1 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Carly
David H.
- BOOT: MARCH 12th
Brooke
Michael
- BOOT: APRIL 10th
David C.
David A.

No comments:

Post a Comment