Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

01 March 2008

Lost S4 E5 The Constant

There clearly are lots of questions to this episode once again (does it ever run out?) But I really just wanna forget that. All I wanna do is watch this video over and over...it's the most beautifully brilliantly orchestrated moment on TV.



Click here for the RECAPS. But I got to tell you, the episode really turned my brain into shit. I swear it. Any recap will do little to make sense of what just happened. It's really best if you WATCH THE EPISODE. It's just a different experience.

This episode is a winner.

2 comments:

  1. I just watched this episode. Waaaah!!! Definitely one for the books. How many years did or will Penny wait??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that they will meet in the flesh at the end of the season...it's going to be the season ender for Season 4.

    ReplyDelete