Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

24 September 2007

OMG, I'll go crazy!

What I'm watching this week?

PREMIERE WEEK: [date applies to USA viewers]

9/24
How I Met Your Mother S3
Chuck S1
Heroes S2
Journeyman S1

Projection: I think I will drop one to two of these after Episode 3

9/25
House S4
Reaper S1

Projection: House is a keeper. Reaper looks like it too, but we'll see.

9/26
Private Practice S1
Bionic Woman S1
Back To You S1 Episode 2
Life S1

Projection: I've seen Back To You's first episode and it's a keeper. I am behind Pushing Daisies all the way and I have to do more than watching it. The rest of the line-up? Might save episodes for one marathon later but again, we'll see...

9/27
The Office S4
Ugly Betty S2
Grey's Anatomy S4
Big Shots S1
My Name is Earl S3
Scrubs S7
30 Rock S2

Projection: Aaaaccck! A heavy week. The Office is a weekly must-watch.

9/28
Moonlight

Projection: I dunno yet... but I'm glad FNL isn't until next week. I have time to map out my schedule and take time getting used to it.

9/29
Nothing I like is premiering or showing on this night, I can catch up!

9/30
Brothers & Sisters S2

Projection: I don't even think about missing this!


MY ADDITIONAL VIEWING SCHED [Cable or otherwise]
- because I just want to watch these shows again or it's the only chance I can catch up

9/24
Firefly on C/S 8 PM *highly recommended*
Brothers and Sisters S1 Studio 23 9:30 PM
Nightly talk shows

9/25
Australian Idol episodes for the week
The X Factor episodes for the week
Nightly talk shows

9/26
WORK for the most part of the day. Random viewing, catching up....
Nightly talk shows

9/27
America's Next Top Model S8 on ETC 10 PM
Nightly talk shows

9/28
Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader on QTV 8:30 PM
Nightly talk shows

9/29
Celebrity Duets on GMA 7 6:30 PM
Nightly talk shows

9/30
Catch up on what I've missed this week

WHEW!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's more than a handful!

    enjoy it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sept 24 pa lang yung Chuck1? eh napanood ko na siya last week pa, haha! yun nga kaya yung napanood ko. yung namemorize nya yung mga government data?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Didi - kaloka! I love it! Just saw HIMYM's first episode ealier --- it was awesome!

    @ Lel - leakage yun. Supposedly for test audience and press preview only. Alam mo naman sa internet. :) The real episode will come out after 24, with the right credits and opening, etc.

    ReplyDelete