Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

03 July 2007

Spoiler Alert: Grey's Anatomy Season 4

DISCLAIMER: I'm not an official source, just passing what I read from all over.

Wanted: Since Lexi Grey will become a series semi-regular (to compete with Meredith) producers are also looking to add a new male character, who will not necessarily compete with McDreamy for Meredith's attention but he will be there to raise the hot guy meter for this show. What "Mc" name will they come up with for whoever he is, I wonder?

Kristin from E! reports:
I'm hearing [that George and Callie's relationship] is proving quite a difficult puzzle for Shonda Rhimes, who is fully aware of the fan backlash over last season's George and Izzie hookup and has been doing quite a few rewrites
Season opener will carry this story (open to rewrites, of course)

Clara, who is with her two young children, discuss the status of her husband Henry with one of the doctors. Henry has suffered extremely traumatic injuries during a car accident. The doctor says that the only thing holding Henry's head to his body is skin and muscle and that he will surely died very soon, even with surgery. A boy brings a near-dead racoon to Seattle Grace in the hope they will be able to save it. His father wants his son to grow up and stop living in a make-believe world. Some of the doctors need to deal with new stressed out interns. One of the interns will help deliver a baby. --- Spoilerfix



14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the spoiler, Mindy.. I can't wait for the next season of Grey's I hope the writers will be improve their lines & story plot more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ems! Sana nga. Ayoko na ng switching partners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnk Mindy...!
    im italian and i always look grey's anatomy..!
    From We..grey's anatomy will be on tv (italia1) to september(3season) and from u?!
    My email adress is saramargani@tiscali.it
    send me a message plz or add me to msn..(if u have it) labrador_s@hotmail.it...thnk 4 spoiler bye bye by Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara! Our local channel will begin airing Season 3 this month. :) Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When is the New season starting?? please let me know

    ReplyDelete
  6. i read it will start on september 27th 2007 in the US. a lot of time to waste until then... in the meantime, im enjoying the soundtrack. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the real question is, whats going to happen to derek and meredith and whats going to happen with lexie and derek? I am so excited thank you for the spoilers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess we'll wait a few more months. :) Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm the only one in the world who actually like Alex's! I was so upset when he didn't make it back in time to see Rebecca. Does anyone know if she will come back in season 4, or is that the end of her and Alex?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, she will be back. More spoilers here (and all over this site): http://mindy-tv.blogspot.com/2007/08/spoilers-cometh.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi mindy!
    thanks for the spoiler, I'm from Chile, and with my friends follow Grey's Anatomy, and we can't wait for the season 4
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the season 4 updates Mindy. Ur a life saver. I didn't know how long i could hold out not knowing anything about season 4. Do you guys think that lexie and derek will get together sometime? God a i hope not. And i really with Ava and Alex together!!! I want izzy to fine a new man this season, no more gizzy nonsense. Cant wait. SEPTEMBER 27th baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the season 4 updates Mindy. Ur a life saver. I didn't know how long i could hold out not knowing anything about season 4. Do you guys think that lexie and derek will get together sometime? God a i hope not. And i really with Ava and Alex together!!! I want izzy to fine a new man this season, no more gizzy nonsense. Cant wait. SEPTEMBER 27th baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI!! Iam mostly wondering what will happen with alex and rebecca so if anyone knows please tell!!!

    ReplyDelete