Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

06 March 2007

Forgetting my routine

HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother) premiered on ETC last Monday at 8:30. I missed it, which isn't so bad, I was able to watch the show last year; but have forgotten parts of it.... which is why I appreciate torrents!

I missed a lot of shows the previous week. Had relatives over and couldn't really get into my routine of cable TV watching.

Let's see now...

Mondays
Battlestar Galactica 8 PM channel surf to
HIMYM 830 PM
The Amazing Race at 9 PM if I miss the morning broadcast
PBB at 10ish
Leno and Conan

Tuesdays
Standoff 9PM
PBB at 10ish
Leno and Conan

Wednesdays
American Idol at 6 PM if I miss that I tune to it at 8
Project Runway at 10 PM channel surf to
PBB at 10ish
Leno and Conan

Thursdays
American Idol at 6 PM if I miss that I tune to it at 8
Psych at 8 PM
PBB at 10ish
Leno and Conan

Fridays
American Idol skip results show, just check on the net
Arrested Development at 9 PM channel surf to
Without A Trace at 9 PM
PBB at 10ish
Leno and Conan

Saturdays
Watch replays of shows I've missed on cable

Sundays
Watch replays of shows I've missed on cable
Criminal Minds at 9 PM

Ugh. I tell you what, this list keeping used to be verrrrrrrrrrrrrry easy when I was 7 years old and I only had to keep tabs on 2 channels. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment