Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

14 February 2007

PBB Season 2

Hihihi...am back to jologs mode. Yeah!

PBB Season 2 is airing soon (Feb 25, yes?). Voyeurism, yey! Plus we get to hear Kuya again.

For the meantime, here are stuff I found on Youtube uploaded more than a year ago. I don't know what became of many of these Housemates from Season 1 after the show was done.

But inside Kuya's house I had so much love for them. These videos made me miss the good 'ol days...

Pinoy Big Brother
SEASON 1 Moments



2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Min you made my day. grabe, I so effin love sam!

    hay.

    whatever happened to say and jb?
    cass? uma?

    chix?

    hay sam pa din ako.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nakaka-miss sila no?

    I see Say on TV once in a while, may career siya. Dunno what happened to Cass and the rest. Ang parang may career lang are:

    Sam
    Say
    Nene
    Jayson
    Franzen
    Uma

    in that order. :)

    ReplyDelete