Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

27 January 2007

Ta...dah!

Did variations to my template, thank god for boy's day/night out, I had all the time to spend on this.... my boys are doing their thing! Yey!

I finally understand a bit of this widget thingie. I added a Movie Count list to the right sidebar. I wanna keep count of what new movies I've seen this year, coz I haven't been seeing a lot in the last two years.

I need to change my header now because it looks off and aesthetically unbalanced. But that will be for another day.

I'm still unsure about the colors.

Anyhow...

--------------

Some TV News:

ETC 2nd Ave on cable is bringing these shows --- The New Adventures of Old Christine & Men in Trees. Teasers have supposedly already started airing. Too bad our cable does not carry this channel. :( And I already deleted my MiT file, needed the space. I thought I didn't want to watch it at that time because I was distracted when I saw the first episode, I didn't give it a chance. Guess I'll have to D/L it again. I have not seen any episode of Christine. I keep reading it's good. There's two seasons (?) of catching up I need to do if ever. *sigh*

Survivor Fiji Castaways have been announced. It's going to air on Crime/Suspense (I wonder why?). As I've been a regular of this channel lately, who knows, I might get back on the Survivor train again...

That's it.

Off to watch I.C.E. and KoP now...

No comments:

Post a Comment