Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

30 January 2007

FoxCrime & M.O.N.Y.

I was watching National Geographic last night and during the break, a teaser for Dexter appeared. Now and then NGC has teasers from their affiliate channels (Star TV --- Star World, Star Movies) which our cable provider carries... and so I thought Dexter was arriving on Philippine Cable TV, finally. But unfortunately, it's going to be on a channel called FoxCrime. And apparently, it's only available in Singapore. Too bad. Maybe our local Crime/Suspense should carry this show sometime.

And speaking of Star World, it's bringing Criminal Minds soon. Something to watch for.

Meanwhile...here's another TV Show in Development: Spike Lee does Mayor of New York (M.O.N.Y.) Spike Lee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment