Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

11 May 2006

Rounding up

Almost finished watching....
Grey's Anatomy Season 2
Scrubs Season 5
Prison Break Season 1
Lost Season 2
24 Season 5
The Amazing Race Season 9
American Idol Season 5

Will catch up on...
The Office Season 2
Veronica Mars Season 2
House Season 2
Thief Season 1
My Name is Earl Season 1
Sopranos Season 6
The Unit Season 1
Numb3rs Season 2

Will probably find time to watch...
Supernatural
Invasion
Threshold
How I Met Your Mother
Everybody Hates Chris
Unan1mous

All done watching...
Commander in Chief Season 1 (shelved)
Heist Season 1 (cancelled)
Joey Season 2 (poooof!)

Goodbyes...
Will & Grace
Arrested Development (been saying goodbye to you for so long!)
7th Heaven

Off Season (Summer) Must-Watch...
BB USA (What is summer without BB, eh?)
Weeds
Entourage
Australian Idol Season 4

No comments:

Post a Comment